EYES is an Erasmus Plus funded project aimed at supporting and engaging unemployed people, young adults, professionals in VET, as well as teachers and trainers who are lacking skills, in a systematic learning activities in order to develop knowledge and competencies by promoting the entrepreneurship education for the young.
About the Project
The EYES project provides better tools for VET and attempts to support professionals in vocational training and integration in:
Changing their teaching practices
Promote the development of a collective entrepreneurial culture
Promote democratic values among young people
The EYES project also empowers young people with a sense of initiative and entrepreneurship through educating trainers, implementing local projects and working with the target groups in order to improve the development of the training course.
Assess their capacity
Create and manage a collective enterprise
Better understand business realities and the importance of teamwork
IO1. Global report of best innovative practices for entrepreneurship
This report contains 42 good practices, case studies and examples on successful application of entrepreneurship education from Bulgaria, Spain, Belgium, Sweden, Germany and France, as well as a comprehensive executive summary that analyses and compares the results from each of the six countries.
The consortium took advantage of these outcomes to identify which skills and competences should be recognized within the EYES training course by monitoring the impact of already existing initiatives to promote employability, entrepreneurship and lifelong learning for vulnerable young people.
IO2. Methodological guide for trainers
This methodological guide is based on cooperative learning as a reliable teaching approach to be integrated into a training course focusing on collective and democratic entrepreneurship. The guide should allow professionals to gather a group of young people around a common project in a secure, formative and appropriate framework.
This output has been designed to meet the following objectives:
- Make professionals familiar with cooperative learning (as an approach to pedagogy)
- Introduce the EYES training program and its main objective, i.e. create a structure that allows young people to develop creative projects in a secure environment
- Create a “skills inventory” in partnership with companies/representatives from professional branches
- Guide professionals in the choice of a local project for implementing the EYES training program
- Help professionals choose the rights business tools
- Mentoring young people, i.e. increase their motivation, initiative and sense of responsibility
IO3. EYES training program
This output includes the learning content of the training programme based on the principle of the learning by doing but by alternating the different concrete and engaging requirements and learning methods, with a preference for the active pedagogy that encourages the memorization and motivate to take action.
The EYES Training program integrates:
- EYES REPOSITORY, a tool to define the objectives and handle the construction of the training program. The repository has been based on the frameworks and guidelines of the ECF and ECVET and completed from the needs reported on each territory from the results of the Entrecomp report.
- A multimodal combination of existing training modalities: face-to face/learning by doing, e-training combining the e-library resources (IO1) within a learning scenario, e-learning module to deepen or complete the face-to-face training, serious game based on pedagogy through games and simulation, podcast and a portal to access to these trainings every time.
- EYES LOCAL PROJECT as a result of the pilot phase to test and validate the EYES training paths (online and face-to-face) according to the specific training needs and skills gaps identified during the preparation and benchmarking phase.
IO4. EYES learning platform
Training platform adapted to the needs of vulnerable young people and trainers in terms of content, support and online exchanges.
The platform has two main functionalities:
- For trainers: Apprenticeship
Providing access to the Methodological Guide, the EYES pedagogical content and the management tools of a company, for the implementation of the EYES training program.
- For the disadvantaged youth: The local project support.
Providing a space dedicated to the EYES local projects through which the young entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to promote their activities and to obtain a wide web visibility among the actors of the territory to boost their approach. A competition for “the most popular project” will be carried out through an online voting system.
Project number: 2019-1-FR01-KA202-062219
The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.